Monday, May 01, 2006

Jobs

So I am watching this news story on immigration protests and I have to say, "wah, wah, wah."

They are saying that the American population seems to vote most for deporting them. Well, I have to say there is a place for that. Yes, I said it. Send them home. Why? Because they are breaking the law, and yes, that makes a person a criminal. No one can just sneak across the border and stay. They are not allowed to be here! They are not a guest workers, they are illigal aliens, therefore criminals. If you don't like the label, leave.

Sure call me a bitch, say I am an arrogant American. Whatever. My reason for this stance is simple: incentives. Getting American citizenship is not easy, I recognize that. So why do it if you can sneak across the border and work, worry free? No one would even try. The message sent is sneak in and we will pretend you didn't. As for the people trying to be legit about it, I welcome you. I give you props for making your life better and for doing it the right way. If I could do anything to help you I would. I am sorry that I just don't feel the same way if you are here illegally to start with. I won't give you a job that some American thinks is below them, I would make them take it and get the fuck of welfare. But that is a whole other can of worms, and this glass of wine isn't going to last long enough for me to get all the way through it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home