Saturday, October 28, 2006

Some things are just more exciting in the movies

I just finished watching Annapolis (better good, hot guys, no shirts, no complaints). Half the movie the guys are boxing, which just looks like it would be so much fun to see in person. However, having attended my first ever boxing match last night, I concluded that it is just better in the movies. There were no dramatic knockouts, no blood flying anywhere, no nothing. Even the 5 drinks I had prior to the matches didn't help the entertainment value. Atleast they were selling beer at the venue or the whole adventure might have been a waste of a Friday night.

*I am willing to say that some matches might be worth seeing live. Like if it was some big name, top ranking guys. Obviously, since I do not live in Vegas or some other big city that draws sporting events like that, this was likely not a high quality boxing situation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home