Saturday, September 02, 2006

Sell Out Much??

Football season is just around the corner and no one could be happier about this than me. And with it comes some really great commercials about football. Like the Corona one where the ref calls for an illegal block party. But anyway, stupid ones also come with it. And the great opportunity to see who has sold out this season. My award for this goes to Peyton Manning. Already. As if last year wasn't bad enough, this season he already has one for Direct TV Game day and I think sprint. And those ones with his whole family. And while I always will enjoy the ones where he is the cheer leader for all those random guys (like the accountant), give it a break for a while Patton. I mean, at this point, is there anything he won't do a commercial for? I am amazed he has time to play football at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home