Monday, August 07, 2006

I am such a bad person!

My husband is out running errands for me, among his list of things to do is "Pick out the crappiest thing on their registry" for the friends whose wedding was the beginning of this blog. We'll see what he comes back with, it should be interesting.
It presents quite a quandary for the lovely bride and groom. I mean they did register for whatever said item is, but they probably expected it teamed with something nice on their registry. I could have picked up some random piece of "art" from the hippie shops in Asheville, which could never be returned and politeness would dictate displaying if I made it to their house. I wasn't that mean.
The wedding itself is in a few weeks. Can't wait to see how that goes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home