Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Math Problem

Rednecks + Beer + fire crackers= me hating the 4th of July

Don't get me wrong, I love our country. I'm grateful to be a citizen with all the rights and privileges being an American gives me. Somehow, I don't think this is what the founders had in mind, when they decided that England sucked as a government over the new colonies.

We don't go anywhere on the 4th anymore because the constant sound of fireworks makes our dogs go crazy. This made worse by the fact that the necks in our neighborhood started celebrating last weekend. I'm torn between wanting them to get rid of all their drunken noisiness this evening and praying for a gully washing thunderstorm that makes such nonsense impossible this evening since I have a simulated MBE all day tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home