Monday, June 26, 2006

The Midget and The Cabbage Patch Kid

I totally agree with Ms. M, couples shower with little advance notice is not a good thing, and you know how much I love a good thing. As a rule, couples showers are not a lot of fun. Most guys don't enjoy the whole shower thing. They don't like to open gifts in front of people and just aren't as good as us gals at faking things.

I can't wait to hear how our single guy friends invited to this thing do, if they show up at all. If I were a single man, there's no way in hell I would be caught there.

Luck being on my side, I have an great excuse for my absence-another wedding in which I am a bridesmaid. Good planning all around, I say!

Plus, who wants to hang around the sucky people throwing the shower-no one with any sense!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home