Sunday, July 09, 2006

Get over yourself

I went to this concert this weekend and after the band was done, and after shots were had at the bar across the street, my friend and I decided to go get some pics with the guys in the band. So the bassist was cool and we got a great silly pic with him. So we figure we should push our luck and ask the singer for a pic too. And his reaction "you can take it as long as you don't post it all over myspace." Ok. Dick. Because really, I want my picture with him all over my space because he is so hot. Not so much. I mean I actually wanted the pic because I had nothing for him to sign or to sign with and I thought his band sounded good. Definite potential and it would be fun to have a pic with them before they became too cool for their fans. Another reason this myspace thing annoyed me was they have a myspace page. It is a huge marketing tool--I wouldn't have known about the show without it. So why wouldn't you want the free publicity of your pic being posted on someone's page? I just thought it was a dickhead thing to say. And he was no fun like the bassist. So I boo the lead singer. But the rest of the band I will still like and for this reason I will refrain from saying who it was on here. However, if I had had access to a computer last night after all those drinks I can pretty much guarantee that would not have been the case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home