Friday, August 04, 2006

Myspace

I get a kick out of looking up people from my graduating high school class on myspace. It beats the hell out of actually going to a class reunion. On the other hand, people at a class reunion can't give themselves bizarre names and change into a cartoon. Is it really so hard to put your name on the profile somewhere or an actual picture?
Now, granted, I probably still wouldn't know who some people were even with a full name and picture. And there are some people I know didn't graduate with me by just doing simple math. And there are those people who even with the goofy names and cartoon pic, I still have managed to figure out who they are based on the fact that they haven't changed one damn bit since high school.
I just have to say, seriously people???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home