Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Myspace and Stupid People

Generally, despite having both an undergrad and graduate degree I am not a degree snob and I don't think you have to have one to be interesting or worth my time. That being said, I had when stupid people message me over Myspace. The lastest was a short one liner from some guy 6 years my elder stating simply, "your a cutie." Grammer error all his. Ok. Seriously? So I take the compliment and look at his profile. No high school degree. Less than $30,000 a year. Works as a photo person. No skill involved. Seriously? What made you think I would write him back? I mean my profile clearly shows me as highly education and the guy can't even bother to write a sentence using proper grammer. I mean really? Thinking all this might make me a complete bitch/snob but really in this particular case I am willing to own that.

Really, if the guy had used proper grammer and said something mildly intriguing I would write him back. I am friendly like that. But we had nothing in common at all. So why waste my time or his?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home