Monday, August 14, 2006

Grrr

So this coming weekend is the wedding from hell. Ok, so really it will be fine. But my annoyance right now is that I currently live 2 hours from where the wedding is being held. Not any great distance all things considered but it is Monday and I still have no info on the rehearsal dinner on Friday. Out of curtesy to the friend who so sweetly said I could stay with her since I no longer have an apartment in town, I would kind of like the details at this point so that I could let her know when I will be there. Besides that, there are people I would like to see in town while I am there. But I can't make any plans because the wedding dictates the rest of my weekend and I clearly don't have all the info. Blah. So inconsiderate! I mean I think a week's notice atleast would have been appropriate. But apparently I have too high of expectations of other people being considerate of their friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home