Monday, May 29, 2006

Know What I Hate?

People who only send you inane fowards.** I'm not a big fan of fowards in general, although there are exceptions. The state trying to sue the beavers for building a dam was good, but for the most part these are repeats of the same sappy, sad, etc. stories that have been passed around a zillion times, just change the names.

Needless to say, I'm not thrilled with people who never send me personal emails, but send me forwards all the time. They will not be getting my new email address.

**I also hate people who use mailing lists to do the same thing. I signed up for a mailing list for a specific purpose, class events, etc. NOT forwards!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Margarita said...

Oh I sent that beaver one!!! It was too funny I just couldn't resist. I try to carefully screen my fowards for funniness. Or just post them as a bulletin on myspace where people can ignore them if they want.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home