Sunday, May 28, 2006

Seriously?

After the spider adventure this morning, I left for the beach (which is why I was up so damn early to start with!!). I got there around 11:30 am and decided to get some lunch before frying myself on the beach. There is a drink menu and my beach going friend was thinking mojito which just got me thinking "Alcohol!" So we try to order drinks. That's right--try! It turns out that you can't order alcohol on a Sunday before noon. WTF? Not pleased at all. Still we waited until 12:01 and got our drinks with our food. Why does the damn state feel the need to prevent me from drinking before noon? Stupid laws based on religious rules. I boo them. They should let me drink whenever I want, including after 2am in a bar. I mean that is pretty arbitrary anyway. I say you should be allowed to order a drink at whatever time you please! I mean, I have a right to a pursuit of happiness and clearly these stupid laws are getting in the way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home