Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I have returned

So it has been about forever and a day since I have been on here. This is pretty easy to explain really. It started out simple enough. Run program to remove university network stuff from computer (the fact that I haven't actually been about to use the university network for about 2 yrs because of their jacked up wireless is completely besides the point). Program downloaded & ran. Password changed. I smile. Easy. Yay! HA. Suddenly, no shortcuts in my quick launch work. Then I type and nothing shows up. Then later all of it shows up. WTF? Take computer to computer people on campus. Guess what? Your hard drive is failing...oh there it goes. Dead. So new harddrive installed. Complete with, you guessed it, university network shit. Why Why Why?? I said if you put in a new harddrive just load windows. But do they listen? NO. Of course not. So what do I do? I decide formatting the computer and reinstalling windows sounds like fun. Because clearly, I am insane. So for the past two weeks, I have been reinstalling shit that I used to have. And due to superior timing, I also have to have the software for the bar installed this week. Computers. Bleh. If I wasn't so addicted to the internet I would have thrown the damn thing off the roof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home